Note: This is a custom product so we require impressions of your ears before we can build you a set. Please see custom instructions below for more info.
The Engage delivers deep and engaging low end, well defined mid-range and detailed highs with no harmonic distortion. Also, featuring ACS's exclusive Sound Stage Imaging (SSI) technology, the Engage has a reliable flat frequency response that will suit guitarists, bassists, drummers, pianist and electronic dance musicians alike.
If you are looking a great value professional all-rounder, the Engage is the one for you.
- 2 Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers: Single Bass, Single Mid-High
- Patent pending IRIS and exclusive SSI technology
- 2 noise reducing options:
- Tuned vented port with a 17dB ambient attenuating filter
- Classic fully occluded shell (30dB reduction)
- Built from 40 Shore medical grade silicone finished with a hard wearing flexible lacquer
- Detachable cable with 2-pin connection and memory ear hook
- 2-way crossover configuration
- Cable Length 1.3m
The cable fitted to your ACS monitors is of the highest quality. Manufactured to our own specification, each cable contains 80 strands of 100% oxygen free copper with each strand plated in pure silver. Aramid fibers (Kevlar) are woven into the twists to provide exceptional pulling strength and breaking strain. The sheathing on the cable is treated to dismiss harmful UV rays and will not discolor or oxidize like many other inferior cables. The design of the cable provides the best connectivity between your audio source and the earphones. When the cable is fitted at the factory it has optimum contact to the cable socket, therefore we strongly recommend that you don’t disconnect the cable unless it requires replacing.
Custom fit vented in-ear monitors (IEMs) with a professional specification just got a whole lot better!
Combining a high-fidelity listening experience, soft silicone comfort and awareness of your immediate surroundings – our Ambient series IEMs are the only precision tuned vented IEM on the market that features a dedicated patented ambient filter.
ACS Ambient IEMs offer the specification many musicians have been dreaming of for years:
- Reduction of the occlusion effect you get with a custom fit IEM.
- The ability to hear your environment around you whether on stage, in the studio or even on the street.
- Stay in communication with your fellow musicians and hear off-mic cues on stage
- You don't feel isolated or removed from your performance environment.
- Ear canal ventilation for reducing fatigue and providing greater comfort for longer.
- Above all – a vented IEM that maintains 100% of the high-fidelity sound quality and low frequency response.
This combined with state-of-the-art balanced armature speakers, patent-pending technology and our own proprietary crossovers ensure you are hearing the music as it was intended together with a wider soundstage to your Monitor Mix.
- Frequency Range 20hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity 118.5db @ 1Khz
- Impedance 120ohms @ 1Khz
- Input Connector Straight 3.5mm Gold-Plated
Ambient Noise Isolation
17dB reduction with Ambient filter
30dB reduction for full occlusion with Classic
- A personalized presentation box with ACS Carry Case
- ACS Revivo2 - Electronic Dryer & Sanitizer
- ACS Wax Removal Tool
- ACS Comfort Cream
- 3.5mm to 1/4" Step-Up Adapter
- Care and Usage Instructions
- Have your name or other text lasered on to each side (Up to 10 characters including spaces).
- Custom In-Ear Monitors are made in clear silicone as standard or you can choose an optional color
Care and Maintenance
We make our in-ear monitors with pride and like all things worth having, they are worth looking after. Just follow these simple rules and you should receive many years of trouble-free service.
- Check the sound ducts after each use and use the wire pick supplied to remove any ear wax that has made its way into the tubing.
- Never use the cables to remove your in-ear monitors - this will eventually put strain on the connector and will damage the cable or socket.
- Ensure moisture from either humidity or sweat is removed straight after use. We supply silica gel and a zip up pouch for this purpose. We recommend using your ACS Revivo2 Dryer and Sanitizer after each use.
- Finally, read the instructions supplied and watch the ACS cable fitting guide.
Instructions for custom fit products
ACS In Ear Monitors require impressions of your ears to custom make them for a perfect fit. In order to ensure the protection rating it is important that impressions are full and taken to the second bend in the ear canal or as close as practicable.
- Obtain impressions by either
- Visiting a specialist or audiologist
- Request a self-impression kit with your order or order one separately. A kit with Oto Blocks, a syringe, impression material and a return shipping box will be sent to you.
- Send your impressions to the following address with a copy of your order.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org